Watching your favorite TV channels on your Television with a cable connection has become a thing of the past in the present era. Nowadays, there are a lot of streaming platforms available on the Internet that allow you to stream basically any TV channel live. In addition to this, the cost of watching Live TV channels on a streaming platform costs way less than your traditional cable or satellite TV connection.
Therefore, a lot of people have started shifting towards the streaming platforms as they’re more convenient and economical in terms of affordability. However, the problem is most of the Live TV channel streaming apps like Jio TV, Airtel TV, etc are available only on smartphones i.e Android and iOS devices.
Streaming TV channels on your smartphone is definitely a great thing, as you can carry your device anywhere you want and continue to watch TV channels. But, some of you might prefer watching TV channels on a computer or laptop since they have a bigger screen. Today, in this article, we’re going to demonstrate how you can install Live Tv App For PC in just a few simple steps.
Live TV app
When it comes to living to a stream of TV channels, there are plenty of services in the market offering the same. However, not all of them are worth checking out, moreover, the majority of them charge hefty payments at the end of every month in order to use the service. Out of all the available options, we found Jio Live TV App to be best and it’s free as well which makes it even more awesome.
With the Jio TV app, you can watch live Cricket, TV Shows, Movies, News, Entertainment Shows, Religious Content, etc for free on your device. The app has got tons of TV channels in different languages such as English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, etc. Also, the streaming quality of TV channels in the Jio TV app is splendid.
Here is a list that boasts some of the major highlight features of the Jio TV App.
- Wide Range Of TV Channels:- Jio TV has TV channels in various categories or genres such as Movies, TV Shows, Devotional, News, Sports, Entertainment, etc.
- TV Channels Of Various Languages:- Unlike other TV apps, the Jio TV app isn’t limited to a particular language. You will find TV channels of various languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, etc.
- HD Quality Streaming:- Users will be able to stream their preferred TV channels live in HD quality without any issues on pretty much any device.
- Absolutely Free For Everyone:- Jio TV app is completely free to use, there are no charges or anything involved for streaming TV channels in the app.
- Attractive User Interface:- Unlike various other TV streaming apps, the Jio TV app comes with an attractive and simple looking user interface making it easier for users to navigate.
- Discover New TV channels:- There are a separate search and filer option provided in the app that you can use to discover new TV channels to watch in your preferred genre or language.
You may also want to read the other article about Thop TV.
How To Download Jio Live TV App for PC?
Installing the Jio TV app on a smartphone is quite simple, you just have to head over to the App Store and download it from there on your device. However, when it comes to installing the same Jio TV app on your PC, there are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Firstly, you will have to download the Nox Player android emulator from this link on your computer.
- Go ahead and open up the emulator files, locate the setup file, and run it as admin.
- Now choose your preferred destination folder and other required options on the next screen.
- Depending on the configuration of your PC, the emualtor will take some time to install.
- Now launch the Nox Player emulator and sign in with your Google account if prompted.
- Find the Google Play Store icon and open it up on your emulator to proceed further.
- Search for the Jio TV app in the Play Store and click on the “Install” option.
- Within a few seconds, the app will be installed on your Nox Player emulator.
Once the installation is complete, you just have to launch the Jio TV app and sign in with your Jio mobile number to start streaming your desired TV channels free of charge. Please keep in mind that you can use the Jio TV inside the emulator only.
Q:- How to download live TV App For PC?
A:- You can install the Jio Live TV App using an android emulator called Bluestacks or Nox Player on your computer or laptop.
Q:- Which is the best Live TV App For PC?
A:- Jio TV app is the best option if you’re looking for something free. Another good option is the Airtel Live TV App, which is a premium service.
Q:- What are the charges for using the Jio Live TV App On PC?
A:- Jio TV app is free to use exclusively for Jio sim users. You don’t have to worry about paying anything since it’s free. however, the service is for Jio subscribers only.
Q:- How to update the Jio Live TV App on PC?
A:- You can update the Jio TV App directly from the Google Play Store on your android emulator. Additionally, you will also receive a notification whenever there’s an update ready to install.
It’s totally understandable if you wish to watch your favorite TV channels on your computer or laptop since it has a bigger screen size. Apps like Jio TV app can be installed on PC using a third party android emulator as they’re originally meant to be used on smartphones only. You can follow the steps shared in the above guide to install the Jio TV App on your PC. Let us know if you need any help in the comment section below.