Smart Life is an excellent app that allows you to control home appliances using your smartphone and from anywhere. Now you don’t need to physically get up and hit the switch to turn ON or OFF lights or fan in your home. Everything can now be controlled using the Smart Life app on your smartphone. The app can be a life savior for those who are physically abled or weak. Smart Life app is quite useful and can be used to control any home appliance over the internet on your smartphone.
If you haven’t heard or come across the Smart Life app, then you’re at the right place, Today, in this article, you will learn everything about the Smart Life app and also how to install it on your desktop computer or laptop. So, let’s go ahead and dive into the topic without wasting any further time.
Smart Life App Features
Smart Life is a phenomenal app suitable for smart living, it can control various appliances in your home from a distance. Nowadays, every household has common appliances like Smart TV, Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, etc which can be controlled from anywhere in the world and at any time. Smart Life is a perfect solution to manage all of your gadgets and home appliances in a digital way. You simply need to install the Smart Life app on your smartphone and configure the device that you wish to control remotely.
Upon configuration, you will be able to fully control the appliance from anywhere and at any time without any hassle. The app has been downloaded by millions of users from all around the world in the Google Play Store and has been rating high for its performance. More importantly, the app does not charge or ask for payment for using the service, it’s completely free for everyone.
Some of the best and highlight features of the Smart Life are mentioned in the following list. Go through the below-mentioned list to know more about the Smart Life App.
- Control Appliance Remotely:- You can basically control any or all of your home appliances remotely using the Smart Life from anywhere in the world.
- Voice Control Feature:- You can also control all of your home appliances using voice with the help of Amazon Echo and Google Assistant.
- Automatic Functions:- Interworking of smart devices enables some devices to automatically stop or start working in your home based on certain factors like temperature, weather, etc.
- Instant Alerts:- You will receive alerts in real-time if there is an issue with any of your home appliances in order to ensure safety.
- Control Mulitple Devices:- Users will be able to add multiple devices in the Smart Life app and control all of them at once from the app.
- Simple User Interface:- The user interface of the app is quite easy and simple which makes it super user friendly. You can easily add devices in the app and start controlling them from the app.
The latest version of the Smart Life app comes loaded with plenty of features to enhance your remote management experience. In order to try out all the features, you need to install the Smart Life app on your device.
How To Install Smart Life App On PC
Well, the Smart Life app is available in the Google Play Store only, which means, you can install it only on Android devices as of now. However, there is still a way to install the Smart Life app on your PC using an android emulator. Go ahead and follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to have the Smart Life app on your PC.
- Firstly, download the Bluestacks android emulator on your PC from this link.
- Go ahead and extract the emualtor files using Winrar and place them on your desktop.
- Open up the extracted folder and run the emulator setup file as admin to begin.
- Select where you wish to install the emulator and proceed further in the process.
- The emulator will take some time to complete installation depending on your PC configuration.
- Now launch the android emulator and wait for the initial setup process to complete.
- Open up the Google Play Store in the emualtor and sign in to your Google account to proceed.
- Find Smart Life in the Play Store by typing its name in the search option.
- Click on the “Install” option on the description to start downloading the application.
- That’s all, Smart Life app will be automatically installed on your emualtor.
Upon installation, you can launch the Smart Life app on your emulator simply by clicking on its icon from the home screen. After opening the app for the first time, you need to start adding your home appliances in the app in order to control them remotely later.
Smart Life PC App FAQs
Q:- How to use Smart Life App On PC?
A:- Simple, you need to first install it on your PC using the above-mentioned steps. After successful installation, launch the application and add your appliances in the app to control them.
Q:- What are the charges for using the Smart Life App?
A:- There are no charges for using the Smart Life on your smartphone or PC. However, there are advertisements in the app that cannot be skipped.
Q:- Can I use any other emulator in place of Bluestacks?
A:- Yes, you’re free to use any android emulator of your choice. However, we’d recommend using the Bleustacks emualtor since it’s stable and works quite well.
Q:- Can I add multiple devices in the same Smart Life App?
A:- Yes, you can add as many devices as you want in the Smart Life app and control all of them at once using the same app.
Smart Life app is definitely useful for a lot of people who are differently-abled or physically weak. If you wish to install it on your PC, then follow the steps shared in the above guide and start controlling home appliances from your PC. Let us know if you run into any issues or have any doubts to be cleared in the comment section.