Girls Frontline is a pretty popular game among smartphone users, where you get to choose cute girl characters and fight the war with them. The Girls Frontline game is developed and published by Dark winter Software company in the Google Play Store. There are several games in the Google Play Store that allow you to choose your own cute anime girl characters and customize them however you like with custom outfits and other domestic items in the game.
Out of all the games we’ve tried, Girls Frontline definitely seems to the best one, it has a lot of intriguing characters to choose from. As you may already know, the game is available in the Google Play Store for Android users to download and play, however. a lot of players have started searching for ways to install and play the Girls Frontline on their computers or laptops.
Since its official launch globally, the Girls Frontline game has been exploding in terms of popularity and player base. The popularity of the Girls Frontline has reached to a point that players now wish to experience the game on their computers in maximum graphics. If you’re also searching for the same thing, then you have arrived at the right place. Today, in this article, we’re going to showcase a method to install the Girls Frontline game on your PC. So, let’s not waste any more time and jump into the topic straight away.
The game is set in an alternate post-apocalyptic WWIII world where, unfortunately, over 90% of the humane has been wiped out in the war. In order to protect themselves in the future wars, the remaining humans have created android robots called “T-Dolls” that stands for “Tactical Dolls”. Now as a player, it’s in your hands to take up the responsibility of restoring order and peace in the world.
The storyline is definitely well written and well thought of, however, if you put the story aside, the game is basically a cute girl simulator. Girls Frontline has mixed all the elements of a strategic role-playing game and simulator games. If you’re a fan of simulator games and love cute anime female characters, then you should definitely check out the Girls Frontline game on your device, it’s free to play.
Some of the essential features of the Girls Frontline are stated in the following list. You may check out the below list to know more about the nature of the Girls Frontline game.
- Strategic Gameplay:- There’s a lot of strategic and thought process involved in the gameplay, you need to make informed decisions and make the play to come out as victorious in the game.
- Real-Time Battle Experience:- Girls Frontline provides real-time battle experience to players, you can change the formation of T – Dolls and positions at any time during the battle.
- Anthropomorphic Firearm Characters:- The Girls Frontline game features over 100+ Anthropomorphic firearm characters to choose from, you can also customize with various cosmetic items in the game.
- Character Cultivation:- Cultivate your T Dolls by leveling and improving their skills in order to gain an advantage in future battles.
- Costumes and Dormitory:- There are plenty of costumes that feature different styles and trends, you can give your T – Dolls a cozy look and decor their home with various styles.
You may also want to read another article, for installing Thop TV on PC.
How To Download Girls Frontline Game On PC
Girls Frontline is an android game that is available only in the Google Play Store, therefore, it cannot be installed on any other platforms like Windows or Mac. However, you can still play the Girls Frontline game on your computer with the help of an android emulator.
Let’s have a look at the steps given below.
- Go to the official Nox Player android emulator website on your PC and download the files.
- Using Winrar, you need to extract the contents of the downloaded folder if it’s a zip file.
- Open up the extracted folder and run the Setup file of the emualtor as admin to begin.
- Choose your preferred folder for the installation of the emualtor and proceed further.
- Nox Player will take some time to complete the installation depending on your PC configs.
- Launch the emualtor and wait for the initial setup process to complete successfully.
- Open the Google Play Store in the emualtor and enter your Google account details to sign in.
- Type “Girls Frontline” in the search option to find the game in the Play Store.
- Now click on the “Install” to start downloading the Girls Frontline game on your emulator.
Upon successful download, the game will be installed automatically on your emulator. You can launch the Girls Frontline game from the home screen and start playing it on your PC through the emulator.
Frequently asked questions
Q:- How to download the Girls Frontline game on PC?
A:- Originally, the Girls Frontline game is available for android users only. But you can install the game on your Windows or Mac computer using an android emualtor as mentioned in the above guide.
Q:- How to pinch the screen in Girls Frontline game on PC?
A:- Nox Player is mainly known for its handling of android games. There are plenty of game-related tools and features in the emualtor that you can use to pinch the screen in the game.
Q:- How to transfer Girls Frontline from Android to PC?
A:- Officially, you can’t transfer the Girls Frontline game from your android device to PC. But, you can directly install the Girls Frontline game on your using an android emualtor and login with your android account to play the game.
Girls Frontline is definitely the best role playing game that features plenty of cute looking anime female characters. It’s very tactical and strategy based, you can play the game on your PC as well using a third-party application called Nox Player android emualtor. Please keep in mind that you can play the game inside the emulator only, you can launch the Girls Frontline game as a system-wide application on your PC. Let us know if you have got any doubts to clear in the moment section below.