With every passing day, the technological advancement aspect of smartphone applications is reaching new heights. Nowadays, more and more developers have started using Augmented reality and artificial intelligence to achieve new heights. One such example of this is the FaceApp, which is probably the most popular photo editing app across Android and iOS devices. With just one click, the FaceApp can automatically edit your photos and make them hilarious in just a couple of seconds.
If you’re on social media sites Facebook, Instagram, etc, chances are, you might have noticed several people sharing edited pictures of them. It’s all because of the FaceApp, which is capable of turning your pictures into hilarious photos by adjusting small details smile, aging, de-aging, etc.
The FaceApp can automatically create cool realistic photos of yours with just one click on your smartphone. Today, in this article, we’re going to discuss the FaceApp and how you can install and download FaceApp for pc. Moreover, we’ll also share a couple of FaceApp alternatives that we have come across at the end of this article. Let’s go ahead and dive into the topic without wasting any further time.
An app named FaceApp has been going viral on social media websites in the past couple of weeks. FaceApp has the ability to create old age photos with the help of artificial intelligence. With just a couple of taps here and there, you can actually create your old age photo and share it over social media. In fact, you can create old age photos of your friends, family members, etc pretty much anyone.
As a user, you just have to upload your picture and the app will automatically determine the aspects to edit in order to make your look older in the picture. Do you know what’s the best part about the FaceApp? The old-age images created by the FaceApp actually look quite accurate and realistic in some way.
In addition to this, you can also swap genders in your photos and play around. Go through the following list to know more about the FaceApp app and what features it has to offer.
- Change Hair Color:- Using the FaceApp app, you can easily change the color and style of hair in your pictures with just one click and save it on your device.
- Apply Day Or Evening Makeups:- There’s also an option to apply either evening or day makeup to your photos. The app will automatically make the required changes to produce accurate results.
- Adjust Your Smile:- One of the most useful features of the FaceApp is that you can adjust the smile in your pictures. In fact, you can even add a beautiful smile to your pictures if you want.
- Replace Background:- You can also remove the background of yours and add some other background of your choice to the photo. The option to replace the background in pictures is actually quite useful.
- Color Filters:- There are plenty of color filters that can you apply to your photos to make them look even better. All you just have to do is simply select the filer and hit the apply option.
- Change Your Age:- One of the main reasons why the FaceApp app is because of its ability to change your age in pictures. There are Old & Young filters in the pp that you can choose to apply.
How to download and install Faceapp for PC?
Unfortunately, the FaceApp app is meant to be used on smartphones only, it cannot be installed on Windows or Mac computers since the app is limited to the Android platform. But, you still have the option to download and install faceapp for pc.
- Visit the official site of the Nox Player and download the appropriate version for your OS.
- Open the downloaded file and extract the contents of the folder using Winrar on your PC.
- Find the setup or .exe file in the extracted folder and run it as admin to begin the process.
- On the next screen, select the “Yes” to grant the admin permissions to install the emualtor.
- Now follow the on-screen steps provided in the installation wizard to complete the process.
- After the successful installation, launch the Nox Player emulator and wait for a few seconds.
- Open the Google Play Store in the emulator and sign in to your Google account to proceed.
- Look for the “FaceApp” in the Play Store using the search option and click on the “install” option.
- That’s it, the app will begin to download on your Nox Player emulator in just a few seconds.
- That’s it. You have successfully downloaded faceapp for pc.
FaceApp will be installed automatically after the downloading is completed on your emulator. You can even watch youtube videos or download youtube videos using this emulator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:- What is FaceApp?
A:- FaceApp is a photo editing application designed to be operated on smartphones. Using the app, you can do things like changing your age, adjusting smiles in pictures, etc.
Q:- Who owns the FaceApp?
A:- The FaceApp is officially developed and owned by a Russian company called Wireless Lab.
Q:- How to remove the Faceapp watermark?
A:- In order to remove watermarks from your photos, you will need to purchase the premium version, which will also unlock several other features.
FaceApp Alternatives For PC
FaceApp is surely a great app in the photo editing category, however, the aging or de-aging feature of the app doesn’t work properly on all face types. Some users may not get accurate and authentic results after applying the filters on their photos. In such a case, you might want to try out FaceApp alternatives to get accurate results.
AgingBooth is a famous app that works the same way as FaceApp, it can automatically edit your photos to make you look older or younger depending on what you have selected. However, the only difference is that the photos produced by the AgingBooth look way more natural and realistic compared to the Faceapp. One of the best things about Agingboth is that it doesn’t add any artificial effects to your photos. Go ahead and give it a try.
Oldify is another well-known app to create old age photos of anyone, for free. The Oldify app is quite simple and easy to use, and the results produced by the Oldifiy app are decent if not better. What’s more impressive is the fact that you can manually enter your age while editing the photo and the app will show plenty of aging images for you to select. Go ahead and give it a try if you’re looking for a simple yet effective Faceapp alternative.
So, that was our quick look at the Faceapp and its alternatives. As a beginner, you can try out the FaceApp, in fact, you can even install the app on your Windows or Mac computer using the above-mentioned method. If you’re not happy with the results produced by the FaceApp, then try out the alternatives that we have mentioned in the article. Let us know if you have anything to ask regarding the FaceApp or its alternatives.