Nowadays a lot of singers and artists rely on auto tunning in order to correct their pitches in songs and music videos. The auto-tune feature is being extremely used in all sorts of tracks by a lot of people from all around the world. Generally, you would need to have a studio set up in order to add the auto-tunning feature to your songs. But, an android app called “Voloco” has brought the auto tunning facility on smartphones.
Today, in this article, we’re going to talk about the Voloco, which is an excellent voice processing app available in the Google Play store. By the end of the article, you will come to know pretty much everything about the Voloco and how to install it on your PC without any hassle. So, let’s go ahead and jump into the article without any more delay.
What Is Voloco App?
Voloco is an automated voice processing application that is capable of combining harmony, vocoding, and automatic tunning. Using the Voloco app, one can easily create their own songs or music at any time and anywhere on their smartphones. Moreover, users can also share their work with their friends or with a large community in the app.
The way Voloco works is quite simple, you simply need to pick a track from your music library and select a free beat from the Voloco’s library and start singing. Once your signing or rap is completed, the Voloco app will automatically guess the key of the track and tune your voice to that key instantaneously. In addition to this, Voloco can also give the correct and suitable pitch to the one who is signing the song or rapping.
Features Of Voloco App On PC
Recently, the Voloco app ha been exploding in terms of popularity and use rate. Millions and millions of people from all over the world have downloaded the application on their smartphones for creating music and songs. You can go ahead and check out the following list to know the features of the Voloco app.
- Easy To Share:- Voloco app enables users to create their own music or videos on smartphones and easily share them on your social media accounts with just one tap.
- Quick Export:- The Voloco app actually allows you to export your mix and use any other app to finish the mix. You can export your track from the Voloco app on your device and do the final mixing on any other app.
- Huge Library Of Beats:- The Voloco app has a free beat library where you can choose your desired beat and add your vocals to it with ease.
- Tons Of Presets:- There are currently 8 different vocal effect preset packs named as started, modern rap 1 and 2, p-Tain, Bon Hiver, 8 Bit Chip, Duft Punk, Siter Hero, etc.
- Free and Easy To Use:- The Voloco app is absotleyl free to use, it doesn’t charge any fees or money for using the beats or its auto tuning features on your smartphone.
- Intuitive User Interface:- The user interface of the Voloco app is probably the major reason behind its enormous popularity. It’s super user friendly and anyone can get familiar with its options.
How To Install Voloco App On PC
Installing the Voloco on your smartphone is easy, simply head over to Google Play Store and download it from there. But, when it comes to installing the same Voloco app on PC, you will need to have an android emulator installed on your PC. Using the android emulator, you will be able to install the Voloco app on your PC.
- Firstly, download the Nox Player android emulator on your PC by visiting its official site.
- Once the downloading is complete, go ahead and extract the emulator files using Winrar.
- Open up the extracted folder and run the setup of the emualtor to begin the installation.
- Choose your preferences in the installation wizard and wait for the installation to complete.
- Now launch the Nox Player emualtor and wait for the home screen to show up on your screen
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon inside the emualtor and sign in with your Google account.
- Navigate to the “Voloco” app’s page in the play store and hit the “Install” option on your screen.
- Now you simply need to wait for the download to complete and the app will be installed.
After the successful installation of the Voloco app, you can launch it from the home screen of the emualtor and start using it to make your own songs or music videos.
How To Install Voloco App On Mac
The Voloco app is not just limited to android or Windows PCs, you can install it on your Mac based desktop computer or laptop too with the help of an android emualtor. There are plenty of android emulators available for Mac such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, etc.
Rest, you can follow the same steps mentioned in the above section in order to install the Voloco app for Mac. Everything from the installation of the app to its usage is the same as above mentioned.
Voloco App Frequently Asked Questions
Q:- What are the charges for using Voloco App on Windows or Mac?
A:- The Voloco app is completely free to use on every device such as Android, Windows, Mac. There are no charges or payments involved in using the app’s service.
Q:- Is it safe to run the Voloco app on PC?
A:- Yes, you can install and run the Voloco app on your PC without any hesitation. It’s completely safe and secure.
Q:- How to update Voloco app on PC?
A:- Simply open up the Google Play Store on your emualtor and go to the app’s page to see if there is an update available. From there, you can update the app on your emualtor.
There are quite a lot of voice processing and voice cover apps available in the market, however, most of them are either low quality or require a premium subscription. Voloco app is by far the best when it comes to voice processing and also it’s free to use. Let us know if you face any issues during the installation of the Voloco app on your PC.